Published on 6/14/2023
Well, butter my biscuits! The seasons sure do change, don't they? And with each one comes a slew of decorations and gear that you'd rather not keep in your house all year long. No worries, folks! We've got some laugh-out-loud examples of things you can store easily in a self-storage unit. Yessiree, let's get started!
- The ol' snowman ⛄ who's seen better days. You know the one – he's made of plastic and is missing a carrot nose. He's great for adding a touch of frosty cheer during the winter months, but the rest of the year? Let him hibernate in your garage or shed. Just don't store him in a storage unit, or he might start to think it's winter all the time!
- The inflatable pool 🏊 that's bigger than your backyard. Ah, summer memories of squeezing that gigantic pool into your tiny patch of grass. When the leaves start falling, deflate that bad boy and store it in a storage unit. After all, it's used to the elements!
- The collection of rakes 🍂 that multiply every fall. Where do they all come from? No one knows. But instead of letting them take over your garage, store them in a garden shed or a corner of your storage unit.
- The beach gear 🏖️ that reminds you of sandy toes and sunburns. Store your beach chairs, umbrellas, and that giant flamingo floatie in a storage unit without climate control. They're already used to the heat and humidity, so they'll be just fine!
- The turkey fryer 🦃 that's a fire hazard waiting to happen. We all know that deep-frying a turkey can be dangerous, but storing the fryer in your house all year long isn't much better. Give it a home in a storage unit, away from anything flammable.
- The gardening tools 🌱 that take over your garage. You love your garden, but the tools you use to tend to it? Not so much. Store them in a self storage unit and free up some space in your garage for other things – like your car!
- The camping gear ⛺ that smells like campfire and bug spray. Tents, sleeping bags, and lanterns, oh my! Your camping gear might smell like the great outdoors, but that doesn't mean it should take up precious space in your home. Stash it in a storage unit, where it can air out until your next adventure.
- The holiday decorations 🎄 that make your attic a no-go zone. Between the tangle of lights, the dusty ornaments, and that animatronic reindeer that gives you the creeps, your attic has become a holiday horror show. Store your decorations in a storage unit and make your attic a place you can actually use again.
So there you have it, folks – 8 ”fun” holiday examples of things that can be stored easily in a self-storage unit. Just remember: seasonal storage is your friend, and it can help you keep your home clutter-free and ready for whatever the next season throws your way!